When you suffer a personal injury as the result of an accident, the negligent party may owe you money for your damages. Your damages include your medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and more. While you need to spend time caring for your medical and emotional injuries following the accident, a skilled personal injury attorney in Lake Mary will represent your legal needs during this difficult time. Here are five things to consider before you choose a personal injury attorney in Lake Mary.
- Choose the type of attorney that handles your type of case. Not all attorneys are the same. It is best to choose a personal injury attorney in Lake Mary who primarily takes care of injury cases similar to yours. The best accident lawyers in Lake Mary understand the laws that pertain to accidents and will work hard on your behalf to gather the evidence you need to get the best outcome.
- Pick a personal injury attorney in Lake Mary with plenty of experience. The more cases an attorney handles over time, the more successful he is likely to become. At The Simmons Law Group, we have the expertise you need to ensure outstanding possible results. All lawyers are not the same. You need to choose a Lake Mary personal injury law firm with the negotiation skills required to obtain money to cover your current and future expenses as a result of the accident.
- Consider an attorney with personal experience in injury cases. Our attorney suffered a life-changing accident that resulted in severe traumatic injuries and hundreds of thousands of dollars in medical bills. It was then that our attorney knew that he had to become a champion for those who suffer similar accidents. We help resolve the legal issues and protect your rights while you focus on your recovery.
- Legal fees can prevent you from moving forward with a case. As a leading personal injury attorney in Lake Mary, we provide our legal services on contingency. We won’t get paid until you receive your settlement. That means that you can rest easy knowing that your attorney is taking care of all your legal representation without facing the immediate costs that are often involved.
- Obtain a free initial consultation to make sure that you like the attorney. You want to ensure that you will respect the attorney and will trust him to be your legal champion. At The Simmons Law Group, we offer a free, no-obligation initial consultation. We will answer your questions and help determine whether your case should move forward.
At The Simmons Law Group, we understand the physical trauma and mental anguish that accompany severe accidents and injuries. We are here to guide the legal process and work on your behalf while you recover. We will take charge of your case and assist you with all the legal aspects of your claim so you won’t need to stress or worry. Contact us for a free consultation with an experienced personal injury lawyer.Personal Injury Attorney Lake Mary
View Larger Map